BikeSafe Two Tier Bike Rack
Estimated Price: €376.20
The BikeSafe Two Tier Bike Rack is a pioneering and user friendly cycle parking system, with excellent space saving bike storage, superb usability and high value; allowing you to house twice as many bikes in the same area and space as any standard bike rack. The unique aspect of the space efficient and cost effective 'Two Tier Bike Rack' makes it exclusive which has resulted in a growing requirement for it; especially in areas of high population densities such as stations, shopping centres, schools, car parks and offices. This is our premium model and designed to provide an architectural feel to an active travel facility.
Minimum height required is 2400mm x minimum depth 1950mm (plus a recommended minimum entrance space of 1500mm)
- End panels are available steel or timber cladding
- Top racks are constructed from aluminium to ensure a smooth, easy user experience
- Easy to use upper tier using stainless steel bearings for long life and minimum maintenance
- The bicycle is held stable in the wheel channels with stainless steel locking bars for additional security
- Centre to centre 375mm as standard. Other distances available upon request.
- Handle is constructed from 304 grade stainless steel
- Accommodates all cycle types (mountain bikes, town bikes etc)
- Bicycle frame and wheel can be chained for security
- Cycle is well supported when being stored
- Lower rack has a sloping wheel channel, so the user does not have to bend between the levels
- Can be extended indefinitely
- Double or single sided versions available
- Robust construction, hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 and powder coated.
- Optional powder coating in any of our standard RAL colours (Non moving parts)
- Designed and manufactured by a company with over 50 years experience
- This bike rack can help contribute towards gaining ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- Cycle stands are compact with a centre to centre distance of 375mm
- Easy lift gas strut fitted so lifting the bike up on the rack requires minimal force from the user, as per health and safety standards
2 to 3 weeks